12.07.2011

Memory Lane

Ever have those days where you just reminisce on the good old days of childhood? Well basically, it's all I do anymore. I want my childhood back. I miss it. . . 

I miss Tomogotchis. . . 



I miss Lisa Frank school supplies. . .


I miss Rescue 911. . .


I miss my Betty Spaghetti dolls. . .



I miss pop up pencil cases (you were so not cool unless you had one of these). . . 



I miss playing with my doll house. I still have it but I'm not sure I could justify myself if someone found me playing with it.  It's probably my most prized possession. Don't touch it. 



I miss Hit Clips. They were still are the dumbest toy ever. They played like 20 seconds of a song but for some strange reason, I loved it. 



I miss Clarissa Explains it All. . .



I miss stick on earrings... I'm thinking of bringing these back. They wouldn't bug my ears. 



I miss Supermarket Sweep. . . 


I miss my Puff a Lump. . . 


Basically, I just miss when life was simple and easy. 

"Wasn't it easier in your lunchbox days?
Always a bigger bed to crawl into
Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything
And everybody believed in you?"
 What do you miss? 

1 comment: